emnify IoT SuperNetwork
Cellular is the most used wireless network technology for connecting things. It's superior to any other wireless technology in terms of network availability and security. Using cellular connectivity improves end customer experience by instantly delivering data at the customer site without any integration. This makes cellular connectivity not only ideal for mobile use cases but also for stationary devices.
emnify has developed an IoT SuperNetwork that reduces the complexity of connectivity through a cloud-native architecture. It aggregates and enriches traditional cellular connectivity so businesses can connect, integrate, operate, and secure hundreds or thousands of devices with a single global IoT SIM card.
Unlike traditional mobile network operators (MNOs), the SuperNetwork isn't limited by geography or legacy apps and infrastructure. Unlike mobile virtual network operators (MVNOs), it isn't constrained by dependencies on individual carrier capabilities.
Where to start
- New to emnify? Follow the getting started guide.
- Want to learn more about what the SuperNetwork can do? Explore the available services.
- Looking for APIs and SDKs? Check out the developer resources.
- Using the emnify Portal? There are how-to guides for configuring your account, managing devices, and more.
- Too many acronyms? Find definitions and examples in the glossary.
- Need support? We've got you.